World Software Corporation announced Worldox GX4 in February at the Legal Tech New York trade show. In April, WSC announced Worldox GX4 will be available in May for new Worldox installations. Upgrades to GX4 for existing Worldox firms will be available in a few months.
Baker+Cadence Solutions has had an early release version of Worldox GX4 for a few weeks and here are some of the highlights:
- The Worldox GX4 user interface has been totally redesigned for 1) Ease of User, and 2) Mobility. The main goal was to make the use of GX4 effortless as possible and reduce the time to file and retrieve documents.
- Effortless one-click save options available for executive users. A user can save a document with one click without being required to fill out profile information. There is a new toolbar icon available in applications such as Microsoft Office that enables the user to quickly retrieve those files
- Worldox GX4’s new Active Profiling capability makes it easier to manage emails. GX4 actively monitors Microsoft Outlook emails and assigns client/matter information for end of day, one-click batch filing. In addition, folders are automatically created in the Outlook tree that correlate to the user’s Worldox Favorite Matters for another quick and seamless method to file email.
- New inline Search field allows instant searching of document names and /or text with a new search results display that shows dynamic result snippets.
- Full search functionality within the office toolbar. User can quickly locate Favorites, QuickSaves, matter documents and perform full searches with one client without leaving Word or Excel.
- Search, retrieve and view Worldox matters directly from Outlook.
- Worldox Web Mobile has been redesigned to utilize the Worldox GX4 active profiling technology to provide a seamless transition from office to mobile device. All mobile devices are supported, and a new Apple iOS app is available.
To learn more about Worldox GX4 view a brochure on Worldox GX4. Click here to view the GX4 Overview Brochure. This brochure contains screens shots that will allow you to experience the new Worldox GX4 interface and it describes the new features in Worldox GX4.
We are excited about Worldox GX4. It will allow Worldox to continue to be the leading document and email management solution for law firms and corporate legal departments!