World Software Corporation® and Workshare® have enhanced their strong partnership to bring secure collaboration to Worldox customers. Branded Worldox Connect, powered by Workshare, the new product will allow documents to be shared securely outside the organization while maintaining control of the documents within the Worldox Email and Document Management System.
Worldox Connect will be bundled with the Hosted Worldox Web product and will include mobile applications allowing access to shared documents from anywhere, providing an efficient and elegant method to organize and exchange documents during a review cycle. The ability to remove hidden or sensitive data from email attachments and encrypt them before they are sent will be included in the bundle.
Some of the Features include:
• Sync your important Worldox files or matters for on-the-go use on any mobile device. Full Versioning of changed documents is supported.
• Protect your outbound content by automatically removing sensitive information and comments.
• Collaborate with your customers on shared documents for more efficient review cycle.
• Remotely wipe sensitive firm data from any connected mobile device.
• Add Digital Rights Management to outbound content restricting recipients from printing, sharing, and text scraping of documents.
• Effortlessly share your content via secure link instead of attachment
• Full access to Worldox content from a browser or mobile device
• Full Auditing of activity for security and compliance purposes
Worldox and Workshare launched and demonstrated this new offering at the 2016 International Legal Technology Association’s (ILTA) annual conference in Washington, DC on August 30, 2016 More details were announced and demonstrated at the Worldox Client and Reseller Educational Conferences in Phoenix, AZ in October. Here is what we learned:
- Worldox Connect will only be available with Worldox GX4
- The price is expected to be less than $20 per user per month.
- Worldox Connect will be released in December, 2016 to the Inner Circle Resellers for their use and testing, and to a limited number of clients.
- Full availability for installed Worldox GX4 sites in January, 2017.
Click for Worldox Connect Brochure.