Proven in over 5,000 organizations, Worldox is a comprehensive, sensible document management solution and the easiest and fastest way to give your law firm or corporate legal department the information they need increase productivity and lower operating costs. It provides the key to a “less paper” operating environment. It provides powerful search tools, integration with email, scanners, voice mails, and other applications to create a central repository for all of your organization’s electronic documents.
Worldox GX3 is deployed in law firms, financial services firms, universities, manufacturers, government, and not-government organizations. As Worldox is the leading law firm document management solution, it has been shaped by law firms for over 25 years. The World Software development team learned to listen to the market and deliver document management features that legal market requires.
Using Worldox GX3 these organizations can:
- Quickly find all the documents, including emails, on a case or matter so they can collaborate more effectively
- Reduce operating costs by decreasing the time spent looking for documents or recreating content
- Bring order, clarity and consistency to the generation and organization of clients documents and the firm’s intellectual property
- Access documents from anywhere in the Worldox with a internet connection
The most current version of Worldox, Worldox GX3, has three versions:
- Worldox GX3 Professional – the traditional client/server approach with Worldox GX3 installed on the user’s local computers. All Worldox managed documents are located on one or more networked servers
- Worldox GX3 Enterprise – based on the proprietary Worldox Enterprise Server architecture, Enterprise allows the Worldox published application to have full communication with their local applications, including MS Office, Outlook and third-party integrations such as case management software. The user can be anywhere in the Worldox with an internet connection and access the central Worldox document repository of their organization.
- Worldox GX3 Cloud – this is a SaaS cloud based model with GX3 and all the organizations documents hosted and managed on World Software data center. Users have the same rich Worldox experience, regardless of where they are located for a modest monthly fee.
Many law firms and other organizations are very interested in moving to a “paper-less office” environment. Installing the Worldox document management software is the key step in achieving that goal. Worldox makes management, control and access to your documents, emails and other electronic files simple for your users. Documents can be instantly be found by client, matter, or project, as well as other metadata connected with the files.
Because the documents and electronic files are stored with Worldox in a Case or Matter centric format, this facilitates easy sharing of documents and emails by users working on the same matter. And if someone leaves the firm, the documents are still accessible by other attorneys and staff.
Worldox also improves document security. Security setting allow access to documents and files by user, groups, and individual documents. Worldox security interfaces with Microsoft Active Directory thereby eliminating access to your firm and client’s confidential data thru network “back doors.”
Implementation and Training with Baker+Cadence
With over 15 years of experience installing and supporting Worldox, Baker+Cadence Solutions has over 300+ Worldox clients. We have been recognized by World Software Corporation as a member of their Inner Circle of authorized resellers and the leading Worldox integrator in the Western States and Western Canada.
Baker+Cadence Solutions conducts Worldox training onsite at your firm or via the internet. Please see our schedule of Worldox training classes in the BCS Learning Center on our website for details.