Software Technology, the makers of the Tabs3 software, has announced a new cloud billing software service called Kurent. Kurent has been created for solo and small law firms that need an easy way to track time, create invoices, record payments, and on any device from anywhere.
Kurent does not have elaborate practice management features to get in the way and make it more difficult to implement. You can get started with Kurent with only a few hours of training so that you can be billing in hours, not days. Easy to learn and use from anywhere, so you can do your time and billing from the office, home, or hotel.
Key Features of KURENT:
- With Kurent you can get you bills out faster, and looking the way you want them to look.
- Kurent has customizable professional layouts for billing statements that can feature your firm’s logo.
- Kurent’s matter dashboard makes it easy to track matter information, seeing all activity at a glance.
- Kurent allows you to get paid quickly with no hassle. Kurent integrates with LawPay so clients can pay online via credit card or electronic check.
- For back office applications like Accounts Payable and General Ledger, Kurent syncs with QuickBooks Online.
What does Kurent cost? Only $26 per month for each billable timekeeper. No server cost, no IT support cost, an ideal solution for solo and small law firms.
To learn more about Kurent and get a FREE 30 day trial subscription, email Bill Baker at email@example.com. You will be glad you took the time to learn about Kurent!
Find Out More:
For another consultant’s review of Kurent:
TechnoLawer: Donald Coker’s Kurent Review
Click to Download the PDF
Click for Kurent Flyer: Kurent Flyer